All Brinqa applications include powerful self-service reporting capabilities. Using Brinqa Risk Analytics end-users can create detailed actionable reports for their risk, operations and business audiences. In this video we will walk you through creating a vulnerability report from scratch.
Some metrics represented in this report :
- Critical Vulnerabilities
- Exploitable Production and External Vulnerabilities
- Most vulnerable host and CVE
- Vulnerability Risk by OS and Ownership
- Most Vulnerability Operating Systems
- Vulnerability Risk Trend
In the video we will cover how you can :
- Create single value metrics
- Create tables and lists
- Create visual metrics including pie, bar, columns charts
- Create trend charts
- Style reports with extensive appearance options
Have complex reporting requirements? Contact us to see how Brinqa can help.